BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY HELPS REGAIN BALANCE
If your hormones aren’t balanced, you can’t feel your best. Hormones affect almost every aspect of your overall health so you need optimal hormone levels to balance your body and function well. But as men and women age, our hormone levels decline causing hormonal imbalances. Bioidentical hormone replacement therapy replenishes the hormones that your body needs to function optimally.
Call us today to see how you can experience safe and effective Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy treatments from our medical staff. Other symptoms of hormonal deficiencies include insomnia, depression, osteoporosis, arteriosclerotic heart disease, fibrocystic breast disease, and dysmenorrheal.
NATURAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT FOR WOMEN AND MEN: IS IT RIGHT FOR YOU?
Put an end to these symptoms:
- Weight gain
- Lost Libido
- Lost muscle mass
- Lost energy
Put an end to these symptoms:
- Hot flashes
- Night sweats
- Memory loss
- Mood swings
- Weigh gain
- Low libido
WHAT ARE THE BENEFITS OF BIOIDENTICAL HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY
For men and women with hormonal imbalances, hormone replacement can provide numerous health and lifestyle benefits. Maintaining your hormone balance is essential for healthy energy, vitality and youthful sexuality.
Additional benefits of Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy include:
- Improved energy
- Enhanced libido and sexuality
- Mood balance
- Improved muscle definition
- Cardio protection
- Better memory and mental acuity
- Improved bone and G.I. health
- Reduce/eliminate symptoms of PMS and PCOS
- Reduce/eliminate symptoms of menopause and andropause
WHAT ARE NATURAL HORMONES?
To answer that question as briefly as we can, they are hormones that are identical in molecular structure to the hormones your body used to produce but is not making in sufficient quantity anymore. Lack of these crucial hormones causes a wide array of symptoms. Replacement of these hormones with exact replicas from natural products brings your body back to its normal “feel good” state.
WHY IS THIS HAPPENING NOW WHEN IT WASN'T A PROBLEM 20-40 YEARS AGO?
There are a large number of reasons why our own hormone production has declined rapidly in the last 20 years or so. Some of the more prominent reasons are:
1. Contamination of our food supply with artificial hormones in beef, chickens, pork, etc.
2. Pesticides that are absorbed into our food chain.
3. Parabens, the preservatives that are in our everyday toiletry items such as shampoo, deodorant, and make-up are really hormone imitators that easily get transferred into our bodies transdermally and alter your body’s balance.
4. Plastics, one of our most common used products of the modern world, contain Parabens, so even drinking bottled water adds to these imitators to your body.
5. Using plastics in microwave ovens can also cause these hormone imitators to get into the food you cook.
The environmental causes can be endless, but there are also other normal bodily processes that cause our hormone production to decline.
1. Aging. There is anywhere from 2-4% less hormone production per year.
2. Surgical reasons such as hysterectomy, ovary removal, removal of the thyroid or any hormone producing gland, etc.
3. The hormone system in our bodies is a delicate system that needs to be in a state of balance for you to feel right. If just one hormone gets out of “whack” for any reason at all, there is a domino effect that causes many other hormones to become insufficient or over abundant.
Probably one of the most intriguing reasons is the “Miracles of Modern Medicine”. This is important because our life expectancy has increased dramatically over the past 40 years. We now can expect to live 75-80 years on the average. While due to the environmental factors discussed above, the decline of our hormones is happening at a much earlier age, sometimes in the early 30’s. That leaves a huge discrepancy from when we lose our natural hormone supply of up to 50 years.To put this in perspective, 40 years ago we lost our hormones close to the time of our average life expectancy. The loss of these hormones was not felt.
Forty years ago our bodies did not have enough time to feel the effects of hormone loss such as osteoporosis, all the symptoms of Menopause and/or Andropause. Our life expectancy has increased dramatically over the last 40-50 years, and our bodies still need these substances to function at optimal performance. There are many studies currently being done because of this. Early reports of this latest research are promising connecting the restoration of hormones to disease prevention. Some of the areas being studied are various cancers, cardiovascular disease, Alzheimer’s, Diabetes, just to name a few. Live Well MD does not make any claim that Natural Hormone Replacement produces these results; our goal is to treat the symptoms of your hormone loss. We are very hopeful however, that this research does produce such desirable results.
Call Suma Wellness Center now at 407-265-1888 or use the form at right and we will emai to learn more about Bioidentical Hormone Replacement Therapy!